Monday, June 24, 2013

Bad Poetry

Mine. Not someone else's.

TRAFFIC 
Here I go Here I go Here I go going
South.
There you go There you go There you go
North.
Elvis C sing Miracle Man
To me as I drive my blue Civic
South.
What do you hear in your car
As you steer through your paces driving
North?
Roadside toy truck teddy bear
little sock pillow and shoe Tears
South.
What do you see as you make
Your own breeze and drive past me going
North?
Chick fil A titty bars el mercado means Market billboards of my view going
South.
What do you see as you cruise
Through pavement grooves making your way
North?
I compose at speed and revise
As I steer distracted and bored driving
South.
What do you think as we pass in a blink
And. You. Go.
North?
So this is why I don’t write novels
Too much to memorize driving
South.
What is it that you don’t do as worn
Paths you pursue and continue driving
North?